CAD Product Designer & Engineer
We are transforming the fashion industry through a radical approach to building brands, an advanced process that integrates all aspects of product creation from raw materials to customer experience, and technology that automates and integrates all aspects of the value chain. We are a unique and diverse group of accomplished entrepreneurs who are coming together to build a business unlike anything in any industry.
We believe in technology that solves for real business challenges and we are passionate about continuously learning, engineering & developing the right tools, and producing to-demand product by iterating rapidly on a Full Stack Fashion platform that enables all aspects of a brand's business.
We are seeking CAD Designers & Engineers to join our growing team building the technology revolutionizing the Apparel Production process.
You’re an engineer, a creator, and a pirate at heart. You're eager to dive into the knitty-gritty details; you like to create something from nothing. You will be working directly with product engineering & manufacturing resources who are passionately curious about emerging technologies, trends, and fashion to create world-class workflows and applications. If your experience aligns with the below, would love to hear from you. We are here to do something really fucking big!
- Intensely curious and a willingness to work outside your comfort zone
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- High attention to detail is required
- Experience with CAD programs is required
- Excitement in translating analog processes into reimagined digital frameworks and workflows
- Love for all creators and their analog and digital products - from the art world to proactive creation to VR.
- Ability to succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment. Making mistakes means we are learning, and you welcome actively seeking ways to grow.
- A burning desire to do something really fucking big.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.