Enviromental Health and Safety Engineer
Main responsibility is the creation, implementation and supervision of security and safety policies and practices in the working environment ensuring compliance with all government regulations and industry standards. The main responsibility is to protect the collaborators, the working and surrounding environment and the company assets from any biological, chemical or physical hazard.
- Provide system and component design that reduce negative impact on environment
- Conduct research and technical audits on environmental impact of project, analyze data and perform quality control checks
- Address problems and develop environmental solutions to prevent damage
- Document and maintain plans, requirement, protocols, permits and standard operating procedures
- Daily checks for unsafe working conditions
- Create metrics and KPI's that describe objectively current situation in terms of EH&S.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- At least 1 year of experience in related areas
- Knowledge about Dominican Republic EH&S regulations
- Good communication abilities
- Proficient English level
- Competitive salary.
- All benefits under the Dominican Republic Law.