Retention Marketing Specialist
You’re a go-getter who wants to be an integral part of a huge growth story. You're hands-on and obsessed with increasing customer retention through continuous optimization and the application of key learnings. You love to create hypotheses based on a wealth of data and knowledge and then create new campaigns to test them. You find the prospect of working in an environment that is focused on applying machine learning and automation thrilling, not intimidating. Perhaps you are thinking that working on just one brand is getting boring. Why not grow 30 brands? If you want to challenge yourself and work with smart people, this is your opportunity.
Drive lifetime revenue for all brands in the Resonance portfolio by:
- Conceptualizing, implementing and analyzing campaigns to maximize product line adoption, share of wallet and customer lifespan
- Creating a testing platform for email marketing that optimizes for all variables; including subject line, creatives, body copy, time of deployment, cadence, promotions, segmentations, recommendations, etc.
- Delivering the right message to the right customer at the right time across all online marketing channels.
- Generating actionable customer purchasing insights by mining qualitative and quantitative data sources
- Identifying processes ripe for automation to enable us to scale our retention efforts
- 3+ years of retention marketing experience, ideally with a great consumer products or technology brand.
- Direct to consumer ecommerce experience is highly preferred.
- Detailed ad tech knowledge is a plus.
- Well-versed in Google Analytics, GTM and your choice of marketing automation software.
- Balance between creative and analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to present new ideas and take risks.
- Builder mentality, Action-oriented
- Passionate about marketing; you continuously pursue knowledge and stay on top of trends.
- Must have strong communication skills, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience in a high growth start-up is a plus.
- Demonstrated excellence in something that interests you.
- Undergraduate degree
Full benefits and a competitive salary + bonus + more.