Product Manager: Marketing Technology
We are transforming the $3 trillion global fashion industry through a radical approach to building brands, an advanced process that integrates all aspect of product creation from raw materials to the customer's doorstep, and technology that automates and integrates all aspects of the industry's value chain. We are a unique and diverse group of accomplished entrepreneurs who are coming together to build a business unlike anything in any industry.
The existing technology infrastructure in the fashion industry is 20 to 40 years old and we are in the process re-architecting every facet of it. We are building next-generation fashion brands in NYC, we have constructed a multi-million dollar digital manufacturing facility in the Dominican Republic and we are building the infrastructure to enable us to offer our capabilities to the entire industry.
The Product Manager role is the leader in translating market needs into technology products. This role is to be the solution architect, the person who is able to understand the destination we seek and, from there, create the path to get there. The Product Manager will have the opportunity to shape these product solutions into businesses and run them as CEO. This is a really fucking big role and a really fucking big opportunity.
You’re a doer that knows how to use marketing technologies to connect to consumers. You obsess over rei the status quo and finding the better way. You like to create something from nothing. You will be working directly with creators and brands resources who are passionately curious about emerging technologies, trends, and fashion to create world-class applications. If your experience aligns with the below, would love to hear from you.
- Understand Resonance's overall strategic vision and translate this mission into specific goals for our brand and commerce organizations.
- Understand our brands' needs and the needs of their customers.
- Set your goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with the Resonance North Star and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research, and market testing.
- Completely own the brand and commerce solutions we develop from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance.
- Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, brands, designers, commerce, manufacturing, and operations
- Support and grow our culture.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- Intensely and fearlessly curious.
- Ability to see the non-obvious; the creativity and confidence to eschew "conventional wisdom".
- Great team builder.
- 5+ years of industry experience in product management, product design or equivalent consultant experience.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering or science discipline.
- Passion for the fashion industry and what talented artists and artisans can create.
- Ability to succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with being given clearly-defined goals but full ownership and responsibility for discovering the path to achieve those goals.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Strong customer empathy and previous experience working on customer-facing commerce and design product flows
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem where all of our technology systems are interconnected in real-time.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences.
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Proficient with marketing, personalization and advertising technologies (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Marketo, etc.)
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- A burning desire to do something really fucking big.
Full benefits and a competitive salary + bonus. More importantly, this is a role with a meaningful equity stake in the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.