Customer Advocacy & Empowerment Intern - Fall/Winter Semester
Resonance is a venture operating company that invests in early-stage fashion brands. We partner with talented brand creators who deeply connect to passionate customers with an incredible and relevant product. We are building the leading next-generation brands by uniquely combining capital, venture investing experience, fashion industry insight and expertise, manufacturing knowledge and capability and technology vision. We are going to invest in and start 10-15 brands each year and they are going to operate their businesses in ways that the fashion industry has never seen before. We’re a start-up, things change rapidly and if you’re uncomfortable with the unknown, we’re not the place for you. If you’re a builder who knows that the best opportunities are the ones you create for yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You’re a go-getter that wants to build a world class customer service organization from the ground up. You’re a player-coach who knows that you must understand every facet of how your organization works in order to build something truly excellent and scalable. Initially, the role will entail working across 3 direct-to-consumer brands at a time. As you hone the processes required to effectively manage multiple brands, you will also experiment with new activities and programs to improve every facet of your department.
● Manage all aspects of customer service for three brands, tailoring communication to customers based on each brand’s preference. As more brands are added, your responsibilities will scale.
● Own the voice of the customer internally. You will track, analyze and report on customer communication to share key insights and ensure our organization is operating in a way that empowers the customer.
● Call out areas of opportunity and identify solutions where possible.
● Troubleshoot customer problems as they arise with our partners.
● Proactively reach out to customers based on data provided by marketing team.
● Current undergraduate
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Baseline analytical skills -- Basic Excel proficiency
● Strong people skills -- you are friendly, empathetic, and a good listener
● Creative problem solving skills
● Desire to be part of something big, and willingness to work hard and learn from some of the best in the industry
● Resourcefulness, flexibility and strong teamwork skills
*This internship will be paid*