Engineered Asset Associate (DR)
- Create paper markers for sample and production requests
- Record yield per size data from marker assets
- Manage application of digital compensation to paper marker assets
- Maintain pattern and paper marker database
Resonance is transforming the fashion industry by enabling talented fashion designers to build businesses that are as beautiful as their creative visions.
We are seeking an Engineered Asset Associate to join our growing team. You will work directly with the Product Engineering team in Santiago & indirectly with the other Production layers in the factory.
YOU are a great teammate, detail oriented, open-minded, data-driven, curious and eager to dive into the knitty-gritty details of our new and innovative production processes. This role provides the opportunity to elevate your experience, cross-train in different digital engineering processes, and create the engineered assets that drive our production workflow. We are here to do something really fucking big!
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Adobe Creative Suite - Intermediate or Expert
- Pattern Construction Knowledge
- Gerber Knowledge - intermediate or Expert
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate or Expert
- All legal benefits under the Dominican Law.