I KNOW NOTHING
We are transforming the fashion industry through a radical approach to building brands, an advanced process that integrates all aspect of product creation from raw materials to customer doorstep, and technology that automates and integrates all aspects of the value chain. We are a unique and diverse group of accomplished entrepreneurs who are coming together to build a business unlike anything in any industry.
We believe in technology that solves for real business challenges and we are passionate about continuously learning, coding a lot, shipping a lot by iterating rapidly on a platform that gives creators a voice in the fashion market.
You will lay the groundwork for organizational data analysis and experimentation. You will use data creatively to solve business challenges, often uncovering new and transformative opportunities along the way. You will clean, transform, and aggregate data; compile and install database systems; write complex queries. In this role, you will apply state-of-the-art advanced analytics, quantitative tools, visualization tools and modeling techniques to enable non-technical business users to interpret, make inferences, and offer recommendations based on insights from the data.
- Intensely curious and a willingness to work outside your comfort zone
- Comfortable speaking with non-technical business stakeholders to understand critical questions
- Excitement in translating business questions into data requirements, tables and user friendly data visualizations
- Experience with programming, scripting or statistical packages preferred (Python, R, Matlab, SQL).
- Strong engineering background, preferred in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Love for all creators and analog and digital products - from vinyl LPs to awesome mobile apps to VR.
- Experience with machine learning applications a plus (Tensor Flow, Keras)
- Comfortable with being given clearly-defined goals but full ownership and responsibility for discovering the path to achieve those goals.
- Ability to succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment. Making mistakes means we are learning, and you welcome actively seeking ways to grow.
- A burning desire to do something really fucking big.
Full benefits and a competitive salary + bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.